Several definitions are used for a healthy mind and healthy living
World health organizations state excessive stress, being in unhealthy actions, eating superabundant junk foods may causes unhealthy living. On the other side also health can be encouraged by doing healthy activities such as physical exercise, adding meditation and yoga in daily life also every human should adapt to this term so that they can live longer and health fuller.
Here are some significant aspects and few facts that how you will make your life healthy living.
- Multitasking is a skill that is appreciated these days but Ayurveda has a slightly unique point in it. Multiple tasks mean doing two or more things at one time such as watching television while eating, scrolling down the phone while talking etc. and how often we do it daily. According to Ayurveda operating, two or more tasks at one time can weaken our mind and reduce the attention span and also reduce the ability to focus.
If we perform one task at one time then we amaze to see that how much we can increase focus and become more productive.
2. As we know that the food we consume can impact our mind just like in a state of mind in which food is consumed can impact our body.
Eating when the mind is disturbed can increase the chances of digestive issues like gas, bloating, acidity etc.
We should avoid food when we are extremely angry, sad, anxious, and disturbed. We should follow the body signal and avoid forcing ourselves with food.
A good prescription is to sit quietly take a few deep breaths to calm down then begin eating with the feeling of gratitude.
3. Urges to urinate, sneeze, burp, empty bowels etc. We suppress those urges accept decently releasing them. There are some circumstances when it is understandable to control than them but making it a constant habit is cause to damage our body and invite some diseases such as extreme stress and memory impairment.
It is a nature call for a reason we should not delay it.
4. Do not start your morning in a hurry, gift yourself some time in the morning, it can decrease stress levels. spend some time calmly and joyfully. Ayurveda firmly believes that The way we spend our morning sets the tone for the rest of the day. We can use this time doing yoga, preparing food for ourselves, freely getting ready without seeing the clock.
5. Do not get up just after eating, Ayurveda recommends sitting ten minutes in vajra asana after a meal, understandably this posture is not applicable for all times but, sitting five minutes like that is enough. These consequences can solve miners digestive issues, gas, bloating, acidity, disappearing etc.
6. We should also mind while what type of content we watch can hugely impact our mind and body because the content we subject for ourselves and the people we interact with plays a notable role in shaping our personality. On the contrary, we should interact with positive outlook people. motivational and productive content can make us feel calm and happy
7. Always keeping spine erect. Maintaining an erect spine has some amazing benefits. An erect spine can improve confidence level and looks taller. When we keep our spine erect the energy flows upwards which causes focus on several things. Always try to sit at the back of the chair and while standing to try not to droop the shoulders.
8. Do not drink icy juices along with meal juice. Juices we can have before the meal. Eating icy drinks along with food can produce toxins in our bodies. Avoiding drinks along with meals can help you to achieve your fitness goal faster.
9. If the gym and cardio don’t excite us then we should add up a sport in which we have an interest and make it a part of ours lifestyle. Sports will not give us much-needed exercise but they can help to improve coordination, discipline, and focus which are so important in our day to day life.
10. If the gym and cardio don’t excite us then we should add up a sport in which we have an interest and make it a part of ours lifestyle. Sports will not give us much-needed exercise but they can help to improve coordination, discipline, and focus which are so important in our day to day life.
These are some practical and healthy habits which under appreciated. Once we add it in our life style we see the amazing benefits in long term.